Pure 100 is a powerful but gentle disinfectant made up of only two ingredients, and one of them is water!
Strong enough to kill viruses and bacteria but gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing in your home. Pure 100 is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses including Emerging Viral Pathogens. Pure 100 has no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), no harsh chemicals, no nauseous fumes, and a neutral pH.
Pure 100 doesn’t mask odors with a fragrance. Using oxidation, it eliminates odors by addressing the cause on a molecular level. Pure 100 can eliminate the toughest odors including: pet odors, smoke from fire, tobacco smoke, musty odors, stale-cooking odors, sports gear stench, stale refrigerator odors or any other odors living on hard surfaces. Our chemistry breaks down into water, salt, and oxygen – there are no harsh residual chemicals after spraying. Parents can be confident in using Pure 100 as a disinfectant that can eliminate viruses, bacteria, and odors while being gentle for home use!
*Pure 100 is not for sale in California – the CA EPA is currently reviewing Pure 100!