WHY PURE 100?

Pure 100 is a one-step germicidal disinfectant cleaner and deodorant for residential, commercial, and hospital use.

It kills viruses and bacteria and removes dirt and grime caused by fungus or mold, food residue, blood, and other organic matter.

Pure 100 is designed for disinfecting debris free hard non-porous surfaces such as glass, plastic, painted wood, laminate, chrome, stainless steel, polyurethane coated hardwood floors, glazed ceramic tile, sealed concrete, linoleum floors, and more.

Hospital Strength

Pure 100 is EPA-registered as a hospital disinfectant in the lowest toxicity category. Strong enough to kill viruses and bacteria but gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing in your home, health care facility, or business.

Spray It & Leave It

Pure 100 is bottled at full strength and ready to use directly from this spray bottle. It requires no wiping – simply apply to your hard surfaces and let air dry. Pure 100 leaves behind no residue.

Eliminate Strong Odors

Pure 100 doesn’t mask odors with a fragrance. Using oxidation, it eliminates odors by addressing the cause on a molecular level. Pure 100 can eliminate the toughest odors including: pet odors, smoke from fire, tobacco smoke, musty odors, stale-cooking odors, sports gear stench, stale refrigerator odors or any other odors living on hard surfaces.

Gentle with One Active Ingredient

While powerful and proven, the formula of Pure 100 is simple and clean with only one active ingredient of Chlorine Dioxide.

- Neutral pH

- No Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)

- No Harsh Chemicals

- No Noxious Fumes